Monday 25 November 2013

mission in possible

work hard for one reason: HOLIDAY

I wish to go somewhere that I can burn out all my stress, burden and all that makes me feel uncomfortable at all. But, my saving still not enough and I have to wait about a couple of month. oh, please!

On the other hand, I plan to go during winter so that I can play with a bunch of snow. Yes, it was my mission during my old school time. Indeed! playing with snow, take a picture during winter season, wearing jacket like mat saleh, talk with smoke came out from mouth.. I was really amazing.

This time, I want to go with my own pocket money. Not like my trip to Perth, Australia before. That time all the expenses include flight ticket was fully sponsor by my lovely mak teh and family. Thanks a lot. I really thankful and appreciate it. 

I hope my holiday mission was Possible because now there are nothing in possible. I will pray hard and work out for this mission. In Sha Allah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen yang baik-baik je yew.
Terima kasih sudi komen.. ^_^